Top Ten List of Things I Do To Get Out of Cleaning
1. Blog - okay that was obvious and a no brainer
2. Read - anything and everything. I will pick up a science book, comic book, reader's digest magazine, newspaper, back of the cereal box.. literally anything just so I can read something. (my husband says this should be #1) *L*
3. Surf on my Blackberry. It's so fun looking up free apps. Free cause I wouldn't spend money for some weird little program that sits on my phone. Okay, I did pay for my Pink ring tone but after that I draw the line.
4. Play dolls and any mom who has two little girls knows how mind numbingly boring it can be to play with Barbies for 2 straight hours. I can only do her hair and change her clothes and say hi back just so many times.
5. Fix a snack. Why clean before I eat, right? It will just get dirty again?
6. Lie on my (unmade) bed and stare at the ceiling. Pretend I'm resting my back.
7. I can't clean now, my favourite show is on television.
8. Sit with O in the bathroom so he can pee two drops into the toilet five or six times a day.
9. Take the kids for a walk.
10. Have a cup of tea.. goes with number 2.
Would you like to play along? It's easy. Grab our button, post your top ten and come back and link up.
Be sure to stop by my lovely co-hosts blogs too. Sara at Domestically Challenged is offering a giveaway to a commenter on my blog. How cool is that? So get on over check out her blog, see what's up on the giveaway block and then come back here and comment. Thanks Sara!