It's LZ's turn at My Messy Paradise to host the Top Ten Thursday this week. Her topic? Her Top Ten Reasons why she's glad to say buh bye to summer.
If you’d like to play and this is your first time visiting - or your first time playing - here’s what you do:
1. Grab our button, located in the sidebar to the right
2.Choose your Top Ten topic (or use ours!)
3.Write up your list and post it on your blog
4. Visit this week's host and Link up!
Easy peasy, right? Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s play!
Now here's a peak at LZ's Top Ten List:
10. Are you ready for some football? I love the Patriots, and love that I have games to look forward to every Sunday. Not to mention, the start of football season means the start of crock-pot Sundays.
9. The lazy days of Summer are a myth! There is nothing lazy about Summer. The weather is nice, and people feel obligated to be on-the-go. What about just hanging out? Why do we always need to go somewhere?
8. People are finally home. Try getting together with friends on Summer weekends. It’s tough…vacations, plans, cookouts, parties. No one is ever around. See #8. It’s true!
So head on over to My Messy Paradise and find out the other 7 reasons LZ's glad to say buh bye to summer!