1. Pride and Prejudice - the A&E six h
2. Bridget Jone's Diary - Just a wonderful feel good chick flick and not only Hugh Grant is in it, but also my all time fav hunk, Colin Firth.
4. Gran Torino - An amazing Clint Eastwood movie. Gritty and raw.
5. Joe vs. the Volcano - an oldy but a goody with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. Cute and funny.
6. Sliding Doors - Absolutely love this movie. It just cracks me up and makes me cry and feel good all at the same time (and you know how I hate to cry). Plus I'd so love to be Gywneth Paltrow. ;0)
7. Love Song for Bobby Long - An amazing movie starring John Travolta. Never heard
8. The Baker - a British Comedy about a hitman who ends up hiding out in a bakery only to be mistaken by the locals for the real baker so he suddenly has to learn how to... bake. Plus there is this amazing sex scene involving baked goods. (Jennifer, I know you're going to want to check it out ;) Just about rivals 9 1/2 weeks.
9. The Count
10. The Stand - A Stephen King movie based on his novel about a super bug that kills